Veronica y Adrian....

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Veronica and I met many years ago at ASU.
We were both in our last two years in the Spanish degree program.
I think we had just about EVERY SINGLE class together including our Portuguese.
We became instant friends and I am so grateful that it has survived the years long past our graduation in 2005.
There is something to be said for our many hours studied together, exams passed and the fact that I photographed her wedding many many years ago.
This sweet baby has been SO long awaited and just when she was about to give up, the miracle came.
It was such an honor to photograph this special time in both of their lives.
I am so happy for you Vero!
Amigas para siempre!

 photo DSC_5468_zps8fbbb2cf.jpg
 photo VERO_zps20d19d36.jpg
 photo DSC_5381_zpsade1976c.jpg


 photo DSC_5561_zpse3797efc.jpg

 photo DSC_5669_zpsfe523a23.jpg

0 comments: